Today Moscow society of people with disability 30 years! Congratulations and wish our partner success in their difficult but very important activity! The ceremonial event was held at the Art-hotel Pushkino, where Alexander Bavelsky made a speech and presented letters of appreciation from the Chairman of the Committee on labor, social policy and veteran’s Affairs of the State Duma Yaroslav Nilov.
«Accessible tour» tour operator engaged in the development of inbound and internal tourism in the Russian Federation, which includes social tourism and automobile.
Also, company deal with car rental (carsharing), including for motorists with disabilities.
Our carsharing will include:
• Possibility to rent a car in Moscow and Moscow region for independent travel. Also, your can rent a car in a case of substitution of the car as a result of an accident, mechanical breakdowns or for a short business trip and a weekend trip.
• Сar rental will be located on the principle of “walking distance”, several in each of the districts of the city, by analogy with the service provided in the United States.
• Car rental offices also will be located near the accumulation of service stations, shopping centers and insurance companies.
• In case of impossibility to find or return a car, we can provide a free “Shuttle Service”.
Our park of cars will include:
• Cars for people with limited mobility;
• Cars with the possibility of transporting a wheelchair user;
• Cars class Mini Van;
• Cars with cargo-passenger body.
October, 2018, In the city of Kazan, Tatarstan will take place the third International exhibition of art vade by painters with disability “World as we see it”. This event will be organized by Moscow society of people with disability, together with International academy for accessibility and universal design. The exhibition will be held under the auspices of Tatarstan President and with support Committee on labor, social policy and veteran’s Affairs of the State Duma.
One of the directions of International academy of accessibility and universal design is social tourism’s development in the territory of the Russian Federation which includes also automobile tourism (karavaning).
Further the academy plans development campings and motels in the territory of the Russian Federation.
• Camping is a place used for overnight stay in an outdoor area, where people can camp overnight using tents, camper vans or caravans.
• Today camping becomes popular among Russian people and foreign citizens who have arrived in Russia or moving transit.
• Also, this type of tourism is the most economic for disabled people and large families.
• Considering FIFA World Cup which will take place in the Russian Federation this year, campings and motels will promote accommodation of all autotourists who have arrived to the World Cup or traveling around the Russian Federation’s territory by car with available and comfortable conditions.
View full post…
World Down Syndrome Day is observed on March 21.
professor Stylianos E. Antonarakis suggested to observe World Down Syndrome Day in an appropriate manner, in order to raise public awareness of Down syndrome.
Thus, each year, on this symbolic date of March 21, persons concerned by DS organise demonstrations, scientific, social and /or medical meetings, exchange their knowledge as well as their requests at the national, European and international levels.
Yesterday Presidential elections were held in Russia. Mr Putin received the support of an absolute majority of voters – nearly 56 million people. As noted in the CEC (Сentral Election Commission), this is a record in the Russia history!
According to the CEC, Putin far exceeded the result obtained by him in the previous elections. In 2012 – 45.6 million voters, in 2004 – 49.5 million.
View full post…
International academy of accessibility and universal design congratulates all women with International Women’s Day! We wish a spring mood in the heart, sincere smiles, pure emotion, happiness, warmth and love! Let this day fulfill the hopes, wishes and dreams, and dizzy from the attention and compliments!
View full post…
International academy of accessibility and universal design congratulates all conscripts with their professional holiday – Defender of the Fatherland Day. We wish you endurance, confidence, courage and calmness, new victories, fruitful results and conquest of the peaks!
International academe of accessibility and universal design congratulates diplomats on their professional holiday!
Diplomacy plays an important role in the country’s political course. Diplomacy plays a key role in maintaining stability in the world, provides the security of state borders, defends national interests, strengthens the country’s prestige on the international arena. Wish diplomats success in their work, professional and intellectual potential, prospects, achievable missions and positive results in their difficult and very important matter!
View full post…
The “Russian house” work at the Davos economic forum was productive.
For a week of work the official Russian residence has received more than 1000 delegates from 60 countries and more than 120 representatives of mass media covered events in Davos. More than 50 business events and panel sessions were held in the walls of the “Russian house”, in which large businessmen and experts have participated.
Dates of the following “Russian house”: January 21-25, 2019.
Also the “Russian house” expressed gratitude to Alexander Bavelsky for participation in the project within the forum!